Monday, November 7, 2011

Binge at The Manila Foodshoppe

I celebrated my birthday not so long time ago.  I used to celebrate it at home. But this time I got tired of the usual  set - up of home-cooked meals that I decided to spend it outside with my family.

I have tried there food several times but it's everyone's first. That sounds a good treat, right?

Anyway, I ended up ordering these awesome food.

Fried Rice


Sweet and sour pork

Beef

Calamares

Mami

Iced Tea



With the kind of food we ordered, our diet were just lost somewhere. ^___^

Two thumbs up!!

4 comments:

Nava Krishnan said...

Lovely food and the fried rice is so gorgeous with contrasting colors.

MJ Manago said...

It's not only lovely but the fried rice is so delicious as well.

Thanks Nava. :)

Unknown said...

looks yummy! where is this at?

MJ Manago said...

@Nonoy: It's in Parkmall Cebu.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...